Today’s topic is an interesting one ‘Five songs or pieces of music that speak to you or bring back memories. Use YouTube to include them in the post’.
Here are the 5 songs that speak to me or bring back memories
1. Ek Main Aur Ek Tu Hein, from Bluffmaster. This brings back the memory of me and my dad dancing to the music and hip hop steps like Abhishek Bachhan and my mom watching us and laughing her heart out!!!
2. Hold On To Your Dreams, by Sean Paul. I first heard this song in Usain Bolt’s documentary tilted ‘ The Fastest Man Alive’. Whenever I hear this song, it gives me motivation and inspires me to hold on to my dreams
3. Pee Loon, from Once Upon A Time In Mumbai. This brings back the memory of me performing a dance on this during my sangeet ceremony. This was the first time I ever danced in front of a crowd!
4. Paayal Baje Mori This song is very close to my heart as my mom would often sing it when she was learning music. She would end up practising this song when I would be studying for exams or doing my homework. I would ask her to stop singing and get mad at her then!
5. Someone Like You, by Adele. This is my current fav! I wish I could sing like her